opportunity for case report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsta

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have few case reports for which I am not getting enough time to write.I am a resident in Internal Medicine. let me know if any body is interested. my email is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I still have case reports. some of the people did respond but the number of cases is too large. any one interested please mail me @ [email protected]

Are you really scamming?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This seems like a scam or at best desperate and somewhat improper to give out case reports to people you've never worked with and who will never see the patient.

This seems like a scam or at best desperate and somewhat improper to give out case reports to people you've never worked with and who will never see the patient.
This message shows lack of experience on your part. Do you think all the cases that are written are seen by all the authors. People from different countries work together on projects. And it's not trolling. Otherwise I would not have given my email.

This message shows lack of experience on your part. Do you think all the cases that are written are seen by all the authors. People from different countries work together on projects. And it's not trolling. Otherwise I would not have given my email.
I have experience. A lot of medical publishing is disingenuous in the way authorship is given out (oh, it's the department chair, let's add them even though they've never seen the paper--absolute joke).

Cross-country projects usually aren't case reports but larger studies like trials or giant cohorts, for example, so I don't think this works in your favor. I don't think you're trolling, I just think it's sketchy and screams desperation.

Reactions: 1 user
Case reports are typically viewed as projects of little academic rigor with more potential of HURTING more than helping your C.V.

This is why many major journals no longer accept them.