Research ops?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quagmire223

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all, I don't post much but peruse a lot. Figured I'd ask a question... I'm graduating this year, but not Matching until the next cycle. I'd like to spend the year in between doing research. Just wondering...are there any paying positions for EM-related research? I tried looking through SAEM and EMRA, but nothing useful turned up so I'm not sure I'm looking in the right place. Thanks tons.

Members don't see this ad.

hey all, I don't post much but peruse a lot. Figured I'd ask a question... I'm graduating this year, but not Matching until the next cycle. I'd like to spend the year in between doing research. Just wondering...are there any paying positions for EM-related research? I tried looking through SAEM and EMRA, but nothing useful turned up so I'm not sure I'm looking in the right place. Thanks tons.

Paid positions are going to be tough to come by in EM. Grants are tight and often don't cover a researcher. I have tried to find money for our research associates and its very very difficult.

I'll dig around a little and see if I can find any resources.