• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

asdasdasd89

10+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2008
Status
hello!

in the spring term, I will be doing 40-45hr/wk full-time research and taking the TPR course.

has anyone done this before? I will probably take the MCAT at the end of August, meaning I will be studying for 4 months.

Is this doable? I personally think it won't be a problem but ive read other posts talking about how hard it is to do.

thanks!

Yope

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2006
Status
Medical Student
I'm in a similar situation, in that I have a full time (50-60 hr/week) research job. However, I have been self-studying over the course of 5-6 months (January 30 MCAT), and it's tough.

If you are still a student, classes + job + TPR course = too much. If you're just working, it should be manageable, especially with the class to keep you on point.

About the Ads