1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Research...TPR course...MCAT???****

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by asdasdasd89, Jan 1, 2009.

1. asdasdasd89

2+ Year Member

hello!

in the spring term, I will be doing 40-45hr/wk full-time research and taking the TPR course.

has anyone done this before? I will probably take the MCAT at the end of August, meaning I will be studying for 4 months.

Is this doable? I personally think it won't be a problem but ive read other posts talking about how hard it is to do.

thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Yope

Yope New Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'm in a similar situation, in that I have a full time (50-60 hr/week) research job. However, I have been self-studying over the course of 5-6 months (January 30 MCAT), and it's tough.

If you are still a student, classes + job + TPR course = too much. If you're just working, it should be manageable, especially with the class to keep you on point.