Resending USMLE score in ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BigBangFan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all! Was not sure whether to ask this here or on the Step II forum but here goes:

I got my Step 2 CK score today (at 11 AM EST) and would like to resend my USMLE transcript on ERAS. However, I'm not sure if the NBME transcript is fully updated in their system so I'm not sure when is the best time to resend the score. Since ERAS only allows us to resend the score once per day, if I retransmit now for example and the transcript has not been updated, then I'll have to wait until tomorrow. (I know that's not the worst thing in the world, but I'm unhappy with my Step 1 score and would like to have my 2CK score released ASAP.)

Has anyone here been through the process of resending USMLE scores in ERAS? If yes, how early did you resend the score?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Wait until 6pm today and then send it. If it doesn't have your step 2 score in it, then send it again tomorrow.

Whether a program gets your CK score today or tomorrow is not going to matter, but even if they get the score today there is no way they will review your updated transcript that quickly.