Reset QBank's history....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

mlh25

Just wondering if anyone knows how to do this? I started using the program a few months ago so I've finished a lot of the questions but I'd like to go over it again. How do I get it to keep track of which Q's Ive done the second time around?

It's not that I care that much about the history, I just don't want to end up doing the same fifty Q's over and over..

Members don't see this ad.

mlh25 said:
Just wondering if anyone knows how to do this? I started using the program a few months ago so I've finished a lot of the questions but I'd like to go over it again. How do I get it to keep track of which Q's Ive done the second time around?

It's not that I care that much about the history, I just don't want to end up doing the same fifty Q's over and over..

They won't do it. I tried to contact them for the same thing last year and they said no.

I actually just called today and the guy I talked to (after asking someone else) said that the memory could be cleared if you want to do the questions again after you finish them. I don't have Qbank myself yet, so I don't know the actual logistics of how you're suppposed to clear it, but he said that it was pretty easy to do.

If anyone who actually tries this 1.) does it successfully 2.) has problems doing it, could you please post back? As I said, the guy I talked to had to ask someone else to find out if it could be done, and he didn't give a lot of details. Though I probably will get Qbank, I would like to know what the real deal is with clearing the memory.