Residency and English

Ypoika

Oct 30, 2013
  1. Medical Student
    Hi, guys! This is my very first post, so i am a little nervous if this is the right place for the thread and so on. :) I couldn't find if i am repeating an already existing thread, so i beg your pardon if it is so.

So, what is my problem exactly. I am 5-th year medical student and it is time for me to make some though decisions. Because of personal reasons i might be unable to become resident in my country. So i was wondering if you could tell me which countries in Europe provide residency in English, despite the obvious(UK and Ireland). I would be very grateful if you were able to help me.

I am afraid if that question is mainstream, but unfortunately i find it very hard to find information about this topic. Thanks in advance! :)

shreypete

10+ Year Member
    Sep 28, 2007
    Ashkaban
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      I believe Malta has a program in English but you have to be willing to learn Maltese (which they teach in the 1st 2 years)

No other countries come to mind. I think Slovakia also offers residency programs in English but they charge quite hefty fees. (Something like 12,000 EUR for 6 years)

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.