residency apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

burnish33

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, this may be a basic question, but I'm a little confused about the timing of when you're supposed to apply and such. If you're in the class of 2010 and you want to apply to a specialty, by when do you have to have your app in? and would it be through the PASS app (if you're doing pedo for example :rolleyes:)? If anyone knows I would really appreciate it, and any additional info is welcomed!! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, this may be a basic question, but I'm a little confused about the timing of when you're supposed to apply and such. If you're in the class of 2010 and you want to apply to a specialty, by when do you have to have your app in? and would it be through the PASS app (if you're doing pedo for example :rolleyes:)? If anyone knows I would really appreciate it, and any additional info is welcomed!! Thanks!

You apply the summer before your fourth year if you want to go direct. ie- in your case, summer 2009. In terms of PASS or not, every program is different. You have to look into each one you are interested in individually.