Residency director virtual meet and greet at national conference

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snowcrawler85

DO Class of 2023
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
OMS II here, before covid, I wasn’t planning on attending the national conference for my preferred specialty but now it’s all virtual. So, I’m planning on attending some talks that are med student relevant. My question is about attending the residency director meet and greet, I don’t really want to attend to give more room for 3rd and 4th years to make sure they get a good amount of time with directors, is there any reason why it would be good for me to attend?

Members don't see this ad.

OMS II here, before covid, I wasn’t planning on attending the national conference for my preferred specialty but now it’s all virtual. So, I’m planning on attending some talks that are med student relevant. My question is about attending the residency director meet and greet, I don’t really want to attend to give more room for 3rd and 4th years to make sure they get a good amount of time with directors, is there any reason why it would be good for me to attend?

Can you just go and watch? I feel like the meeting will be a gallery style or else they won't have the time to address everyone. It's great that you're thoughtful of others!

Reactions: 1 user
Can you just go and watch? I feel like the meeting will be a gallery style or else they won't have the time to address everyone. It's great that you're thoughtful of others!
I will log in and see how the zoom is set up once it begins, thank you!

Reactions: 1 user