Residency Fair (GPRsAEGDs) at Great NY MEETING Sunday 11/29

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rarm1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
Any one who may be interested in a residency and is in NYC next weekend should come to the Greater NY Dental Meeting, Sunday Nov 29, 2009. It is between 9am-noon.

There will be many programs there. A good chance to learn more about many prorgams in one spot.... Ask all the questions you want.

This is excellent for juniors who will apply next year... but everyone can benefit.

I will be there and would love to meet some SDN friends.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello
Any one who may be interested in a residency and is in NYC next weekend should come to the Greater NY Dental Meeting, Sunday Nov 29, 2009. It is between 9am-noon.

There will be many programs there. A good chance to learn more about many prorgams in one spot.... Ask all the questions you want.

This is excellent for juniors who will apply next year... but everyone can benefit.

I will be there and would love to meet some SDN friends.

I'll be there! :)

Hup

reminder - the residency fair is this Sunday....
After you all enjoy the Holiday... visit the greater NY meeting Sunday at 9am... and meet with many programs

Members don't see this ad :)
My seminar on treating oncology patients is finished - 1pm Sunday, handouts ready.

All is ready for the resident fair - poster, handouts. I will have a resident join me.

Again would like to meet friends from SDN.... and a great chance for you to meet many programs at one spot, many current residents will be present.

It was very nice meeting several of you at the Greater NY meeting...
and at our hospital interviews.... While this week and next I will be busy - I will gladly try to answer questions any time