Residency in UK (resident from another EU country)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ypoika

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there, guys. First i want to appologise if this thred already exists somewhere else or if this isn't the proper place for it. It's just that i still find this forum a bit overwhelming, my intention is not to spam. So, this is my situation. I'm 6th year medical student in Bulgaria(which is part of the European Union). I wish to become resident in the UK, since my family lives there. Unfortunatelly, despite my searchings on the web, i was able to find little to none information on how to apply and what documents i need. I know that i have to take IELTS. And i know that PLABST is NOT necessary, since my country is in the EU. But this is as far as i go. I would be forever gratefull if you tell me what else would i need and how exactly to apply(should i write e-mails to random hospitals or else). Sorry, i feel like i'm a complete underdog. Anyway, i'll be happy for every piece of information you can give me. Best regards!

Members don't see this ad.