Residency match list for individual schools

MarzMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2005
  1. Medical Student
    I have been told that there is a comprehensive list of where graduates from each medical school goes for residency. I have been searching the forums and cant seem to find match lists for any of the schools I am looking for. Does anyone know where I can find this list?(they are not on the schools website.)

DrBowtie

Final Countdown
    Moderator Emeritus
    10+ Year Member
    Feb 24, 2005
    Classyville
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      MarzH05 said:
      I have been told that there is a comprehensive list of where graduates from each medical school goes for residency. I have been searching the forums and cant seem to find match lists for any of the schools I am looking for. Does anyone know where I can find this list?(they are not on the schools website.)
      Look at the sticky near the top of the forum. The thread started by Phil Antropist. He has the link to the thread in his signature.

About the Ads

MarzMD

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jul 7, 2005
      1. Medical Student
        I sure hope so. I would love to have you as a classmate. Now all I have to do is get in. Why do you say a few years? I guess I just assumed that you were applying now.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.