Residency match list for individual schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MarzMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been told that there is a comprehensive list of where graduates from each medical school goes for residency. I have been searching the forums and cant seem to find match lists for any of the schools I am looking for. Does anyone know where I can find this list?(they are not on the schools website.)

Members don't see this ad.

MarzH05 said:
I have been told that there is a comprehensive list of where graduates from each medical school goes for residency. I have been searching the forums and cant seem to find match lists for any of the schools I am looking for. Does anyone know where I can find this list?(they are not on the schools website.)
Look at the sticky near the top of the forum. The thread started by Phil Antropist. He has the link to the thread in his signature.

Brett, you need an SDN award for something. You always have answers, thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sure hope so. I would love to have you as a classmate. Now all I have to do is get in. Why do you say a few years? I guess I just assumed that you were applying now.

MarzH05 said:
I sure hope so. I would love to have you as a classmate. Now all I have to do is get in. Why do you say a few years? I guess I just assumed that you were applying now.
Sadly, I'm still atleast one year out.