• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Residency match list of USC vs. UCI

About the Ads

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
Aug 24, 2001
La La land, having moved on with life.
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Originally posted by calflowergirl
Thanks Jalby!!

Btw do you get paid to be on SDN? Seriously, you are ALWAYS logged in.
Are you a USC student?

I am soooooo bored most of the time. This is one of the 50 things I do to keep myself entertained. It kills a good 10 minutes every 2 hours. I do this along with read the LAtimes, newsweek, time, sports illistrated, cnn.com, msnbc.com, foxnews.com, espn.com, myspacce.com, and daily watch The Daily Show, CBS Evening news, the apprentice, friends, scrubs, average joe, playing it strait, some american idol, adn then I go to the gym and go running every chance I get. So basically I'm just passing time until something interesting comes around.

mellantro

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2002
Jalby, do tell, how do you have all this free time? I want the life you lead in med school ;)

Or are you in one of those schools where you have a good amount of time allotted to study for the boards?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.