Residency program in Oral pathology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sim29

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Do the Residency programs in Non-clinical topics like Oral pathology,accept foreign trained dentists without a DDS degree.

I came to know about such a program in New York Hospital Queens and went through the website, but could not find any information regarding the prospective students and the the application requirements.

Im in great need for some guidance regarding this.I would highly appreciate.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Some might allow it, but I don't know. You should call the programs directly. There are so few programs and so few applicants that you probably won't get any great information from SDN on this subject.

Some might allow it, but I don't know. You should call the programs directly. There are so few programs and so few applicants that you probably won't get any great information from SDN on this subject.

I believe that Long Island Jewish has taken residents from Canada in Oral Pathology in the past. I would contact the program and check with them.

Hey,thanks a lot for the information.If there are so few choices, it would probably be better to call them directly.

Also, do you know something about the job opportunities after Phd on Oral pathology??(places where they are hired,pay scale etc..?

I highly appreciate.