residency programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melovet

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all,

I'm just starting 3rd year and I was wondering if anyone knows of a website that enables you to compare different residency programs. And, is there some sort of ranking for residency programs as well? I mean I know I can go find each program individually, but I was wondering if there was one place where you could just get the highlights of each. I'm particularly interested in peds.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey y'all,

I'm just starting 3rd year and I was wondering if anyone knows of a website that enables you to compare different residency programs. And, is there some sort of ranking for residency programs as well? I mean I know I can go find each program individually, but I was wondering if there was one place where you could just get the highlights of each. I'm particularly interested in peds.

Thanks!

FREIDA.org for general comparisons and contact info, nothing that ranks. Just starting 3rd year in April?

yeah at my medical school we finish 2nd year classes in mid feb, take 6 weeks for board study, take the boards and start 3rd year earlier for more clinical time

scutwork.com has reviews by residents (and medical students rotations) of their residencies.