Residency Requirements question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

X

If you get into a school out of state, which is a public institution, do they let you establish residency after the second year, or are you stuck paying out of state for four years? how does all this work?

Thanks

X

Members don't see this ad.

it varies by school and state

Do you know how I can find this info about a particular school, is there some website or book or MSAR that tell you of this info. BTW, I am looking to find out about MCO.

Thanks

X

Members don't see this ad :)
To be honest, the only way I have been able to figure this out is to go to the financial aid webpage of the particular school and look around - I have not found this info in any particular publication for all schools. Hopefully someone else knows about MCO but I did not apply to that school so don't know...

Originally posted by X
Do you know how I can find this info about a particular school, is there some website or book or MSAR that tell you of this info. BTW, I am looking to find out about MCO.

Thanks

X

I'm an Ohio resident so it doesn't apply to me, buy on my inteview at MCO they said that out of states can get residency and pay in-state tuition for years 2-4.