Residency start and visa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clawraven

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I have been accepted to a residency program, due to start in July. I am on a work visa, and have to convert to student visa in order to start the program. Due to COVID crisis, there’s a issues in all visa applications being processed, and I’m afraid I might not have visa processing done in time to start. Anyone in this situation/ know more about this? Thank you for your input!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I have been accepted to a residency program, due to start in July. I am on a work visa, and have to convert to student visa in order to start the program. Due to COVID crisis, there’s a issues in all visa applications being processed, and I’m afraid I might not have visa processing done in time to start. Anyone in this situation/ know more about this? Thank you for your input!

Hi. Go for online consultation with a law firm and you may find useful tips on these issues

Reactions: 1 user

I am trying to send you a DM but it won’t go through!