I'm having a bit of difficulty making a decision...though I'd see how other people would handle my situation: I was told yesterday by the admissions office of my #1 school that a decision had been made...in fact, the letter had been written, but had not been sent because the letter had not been signed yet (by who, I don't know). I was told that the letter would be signed and mailed, and that I would receive an email either yesterday or today(this is not standard procedure, but something offered by the person that I was speaking with). I don't know what the subject of the letter OR the email is (acceptance, rejection, waitlist, or hold). This contact in the admissions office also provided her cell phone number for me to use in case I couldn't reach her at her desk. Here's my dilemma...I don't think that I will be able to sleep, eat, study, or otherwise function, until I know what this school's decision is...I GOTTA KNOW!!! Do I: 1) call this contact on the weekend, knowing that she's at home with her family 2) wait it out by the mailbox What would you do? What would Brian Boitano do? WHAT SHOULD I DO???????????