Resources for classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

madmuttal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm a first year med student. I'll be taking med physiology, immunology, microbiology, pharmacology, neuroanatomy and pathology this coming semester. Second year is system based.

What resources (including any q banks) did you use (you would recommend) for each of the subjects that helped you not only with doing well in classes but also helped in building a solid foundation for boards?

I've been using firecracker since early first semester (have anatomy, biochemistry and embryology sections banked) and I'm planning on continuing with it next semester.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I hated firecracker. I felt like it sucked the last drop of joy I would get from just getting the concept right and applying it to something unfamiliar. That said, I've heard people who used it daily as their primary tool did quite well.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Hey everyone!

I'm a first year med student. I'll be taking med physiology, immunology, microbiology, pharmacology, neuroanatomy and pathology this coming semester. Second year is system based.

What resources (including any q banks) did you use (you would recommend) for each of the subjects that helped you not only with doing well in classes but also helped in building a solid foundation for boards?

I've been using firecracker since early first semester (have anatomy, biochemistry and embryology sections banked) and I'm planning on continuing with it next semester.

Thanks!!

Costanzo for physio is like Netters for anatomy, it will become your bible

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app