Resources for mission trips?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdsargen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am trying to get a mission trip to Haiti going during our spring break this year. I was wondering if any of you guys have any resources on who I could have my group go with or where I would even start to find an organisation to go with. Comments from anyone who has past experience doing this would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I am trying to get a mission trip to Haiti going during our spring break this year. I was wondering if any of you guys have any resources on who I could have my group go with or where I would even start to find an organisation to go with. Comments from anyone who has past experience doing this would be greatly appreciated!

I've done two trips to Peru and worked with Medical Teams International, they were great and I would assume they go to Haiti a well. That being said, I believe their HQ is in Oregon. That was great for me, may be more difficult for you still worth a shot though