Resources for re-takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MonsterCookie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the 6/16 MCAT and received my scores yesterday. I was one of those people who were absolutely shocked with their score for VR--5-6 points below what I was used to scoring during practice FLs! I will be re-taking the MCAT on September 2, but in preparing for my 6/16 exam, I used ALL of the TPR and AAMC FLs that I had access to. Are there any other reliable online FLs out there? Any reviews on GS?

Also, for people who have re-taken the exam in the past, which resources did you use for VR practice on your second/third/fourth time studying?

Members don't see this ad.

I took the 6/16 MCAT and received my scores yesterday. I was one of those people who were absolutely shocked with their score for VR--5-6 points below what I was used to scoring during practice FLs! I will be re-taking the MCAT on September 2, but in preparing for my 6/16 exam, I used ALL of the TPR and AAMC FLs that I had access to. Are there any other reliable online FLs out there? Any reviews on GS?

Also, for people who have re-taken the exam in the past, which resources did you use for VR practice on your second/third/fourth time studying?

im in the same boat as u...took the 6/16 MCAT n was shocked with scores..i think princeton, GS, kaplan have free FL exams..im planning on using Ek101 books for all sections too..

ps. is there a way i cd get a hold of ur aamc FLs since i only did one ear;ier this year?