Response after sending deposit????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skapone33

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if I should expect a response from the schools i sent in my deposit to hold my space in the class...maybe a confirmation note of some sort? If not, is anyone calling the schools to see if they received the acceptance deposit? Maybe I should just trust the U S postal system...haha...good luck everyone...and any help is greatly appreciated...
Peace

Members don't see this ad.

Well I can't speak for all schools but I know LECOM is making us send in our deposit certified mail (i.e. fedex, priority mail)... For a few bucks you can track it door to door. No problems sleeping at night then...

i sent my deposit to pcom like 2-3 weeks ago and have heard nothing...i was just starting to think i might call them next week to find out what the deal is...anyone else ??? if you don't hear from the schools by early-mid decem\ber,,,surely call them to make sure everything is good to go before the deadline just to make sure!!!

I called TUCOM to make sure they received it...I sent it in the regular mail for some reason. They got it...and they sent me two letters a few days later confirming the seat and some other stuff...I would definately call. Why not? Good Luck