1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Response after sending deposit????

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by skapone33, Nov 19, 2002.

1. skapone33

skapone33 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Just wondering if I should expect a response from the schools i sent in my deposit to hold my space in the class...maybe a confirmation note of some sort? If not, is anyone calling the schools to see if they received the acceptance deposit? Maybe I should just trust the U S postal system...haha...good luck everyone...and any help is greatly appreciated...
    Peace

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. H0mersimps0n

H0mersimps0n HMO CRUSHER
    10+ Year Member

Well I can't speak for all schools but I know LECOM is making us send in our deposit certified mail (i.e. fedex, priority mail)... For a few bucks you can track it door to door. No problems sleeping at night then...

4. tigerlily

tigerlily Member
    7+ Year Member

i sent my deposit to pcom like 2-3 weeks ago and have heard nothing...i was just starting to think i might call them next week to find out what the deal is...anyone else ??? if you don't hear from the schools by early-mid decem\ber,,,surely call them to make sure everything is good to go before the deadline just to make sure!!!

5. SoCal

SoCal Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I called TUCOM to make sure they received it...I sent it in the regular mail for some reason. They got it...and they sent me two letters a few days later confirming the seat and some other stuff...I would definately call. Why not? Good Luck