results are out!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fastosprintini

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
clicked today around in between patients , checked the ABA website and suddenly realized that the board exam results are available : "click here to see your results ." of course i was hesitant to open the link, after all, i flunked the painboards a few years ago and had a bit of tachycardia when finally looked at it: :):banana::love: i passed !!
good luck to everybody who took the exam with me in september, fasto.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree that Dannemiller was a great review course. I guess I learned a lot about pregnant women in pain and breastmilk that week since I sure didnt at MDACC! No pregnant women with cancer and pain when I was a fellow!

Congrats to the other new Board Certified Pain Physicians on this board.

B

Didn't really expect to pass as I was really burned out from the anesthesia orals and I just used Big Yellow and Secrets. Guess what? I passed!!!!!:cool:

congrats gentlemen....or women

T

Do we have women on the pain forum? That would be great, I have not been able to tell either way. I know of at least two on the ISIS boards. I've met a lot of people on here in person and know most are men. Anyway, I respect the anonymity the forums provide...

Agree with the Dannemiller CD assessments. Actually, that's all I used to study - converted the audio to MP3s and listened to them on my commute. I can't believe I didn't fall asleep at the wheel...