Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Results for Kaplan Writing sample

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by njmd55, Jul 25, 2006.

1. njmd55

njmd55 Member

Medical Student
    Hey guys,
    I'm enrolled in tha Kaplan classroom course and took Kaplan Full Length # 2 a couple of days ago and just saw my scores online but I don't see the score for the writing samples anywhere in the performance reoprt!! :confused: Does anyone know where I can see the results for that??
    Thanks!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Schaden Freud

Schaden Freud MiSanthrope II

Medical Student
    Never.

I took Kaplan and had exactly >>0<< writing samples graded. As long as you write them during the full-lengths and don't just fall asleep you should have enough practice to go for the real thing.

4. odddodo

odddodo Member

The proctor told me that tests would be given back in class. Just ask your instructor. I think he also mentioned that you could get it back at the Kaplan center?

5. sparkysgirl

sparkysgirl Member

Medical Student
    At my center the teachers must have them turned in 10 days after the test

6. mycurlyearly

mycurlyearly mycurlyearly

Medical Student
    i got mine back in class today and i took it on saturday