Results for Kaplan Writing sample

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njmd55

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm enrolled in tha Kaplan classroom course and took Kaplan Full Length # 2 a couple of days ago and just saw my scores online but I don't see the score for the writing samples anywhere in the performance reoprt!! :confused: Does anyone know where I can see the results for that??
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Never.

I took Kaplan and had exactly >>0<< writing samples graded. As long as you write them during the full-lengths and don't just fall asleep you should have enough practice to go for the real thing.

njmd55 said:
Hey guys,
I'm enrolled in tha Kaplan classroom course and took Kaplan Full Length # 2 a couple of days ago and just saw my scores online but I don't see the score for the writing samples anywhere in the performance reoprt!! :confused: Does anyone know where I can see the results for that??
Thanks!!

The proctor told me that tests would be given back in class. Just ask your instructor. I think he also mentioned that you could get it back at the Kaplan center?