retail pharmacy stores to work at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AMO69657

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, what are the major chains of pharmacy stores to work at as a pharm tech? preferably ones in the midwest, besides walgreens.

by the way, I applied for walgreens online, but when I go to sign the fair credit act part, it kicked me out and says "incomplete", contact store manager about how to finish the application process. If anyone has applied at Walgreens before, were you able to finish your app online? Should I call a couple walgreen stores to ask if they're hiring instead?

Sorry, if this topic has been discussed before, feel free to delete.

Members don't see this ad.

My daughter's Wags application was completed on-line, but at the end it said she needed to go to the closest store to complete it. I think that's just standard for their application program; it gets the demographic dirt on you, has you do the survey/questionnaire thing,a nd then puts it on each manager to determine if you're a good fit for their store or not.

You should drop in to the store so the manager can connect a name and face to the electronic app.

hi, what are the major chains of pharmacy stores to work at as a pharm tech? preferably ones in the midwest, besides walgreens.

by the way, I applied for walgreens online, but when I go to sign the fair credit act part, it kicked me out and says "incomplete", contact store manager about how to finish the application process. If anyone has applied at Walgreens before, were you able to finish your app online? Should I call a couple walgreen stores to ask if they're hiring instead?

Sorry, if this topic has been discussed before, feel free to delete.

Depends on where in the Midwest you live...
CVS, Jewel-Osco, Target, Wal-mart, K-mart, Dominick's - are all in the Chicago area