Heya everybody, I wanted to retake the MCAT in August, but I don't want all my schools to ignore my application until my scores come in in October, which would basically waste 3 months of time they could be looking at it with the rolling admissions. Like an idiot, I marked that I was planning on taking it on the AMCAS app (thanks to my premed advisor), so basically all my apps are on hold and it really sucks. With a 32Q and a 3.8 Science, 3.85 Overall GPA, I would probably be in an decent position based on my April scores, but my extracurriculars are only avg, so I was hoping to bring up my score without screwing me out of 3 months! Any advice on what I should do? Cancel it (I'm already registered for August), eat the 3 wasted months, or maybe some sort of miraculous alternative? Thanks!