retake upper division anatomy at community college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zbraheem

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planning on retaking an anatomy course at a community college that I took originally took at a university. It was an upper division course at my university so im wondering if it would be a problem retaking an upper division course at a community college.

Thank You

I would also like to mention that I graduated in 2013 so I'm in the process of doing a post bac.

Members don't see this ad.

As long as the semester credits are equivalent or greater at the CC and the course description/title is similar, you should be fine.

Also, this belongs in pre-Osteo.

Reactions: 1 users
As long as the semester credits are equivalent or greater at the CC and the course description/title is similar, you should be fine.

Also, this belongs in pre-Osteo.
Thanks and ya I realized that I clicked on the wrong tab. I reposted it there too thank you.

I would try to avoid CC's for retaking classes if possible. I know that it's cheaper, and if its about money and you can explain that to the schools you apply to, then that's completely understandable. Or if you have geographic limitations, totally understandable. However, if you are trying to find an easier place to take it, then I would opt for a non-prestigious state school over a CC if possible.