• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

lookleft

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2003
Visit site
Status
I am retaking the mcat this april. I used ek verbal 101 during the summer for the august mcat and I also went through all the answers. Has anyone else done this and used the book again. Do you think it would be an unfair test because I have already seen the passages before.

There really isn't that many great verbal practice so I was wondering what all you retakers are doing for verbal if you already used ek101.

Thanks

shock827

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 29, 2004
Visit site
Status
I'm doing this for non-verbal, and I don't remember the questions at all that I did last year. I usually don't read passages as in depth as I try for verbal. I think for verbal you might recognize some of the material. It can't hurt though. I would try to get your hands on any new material you can find!

About the Ads