Retaking Kaplan Course

Discussion in 'Kaplan MCAT Forum (Sponsored)' started by Kochanie, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Kochanie

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hello, I took the Kaplan course, I think the online resources are great. But I've decided to take the Kaplan a year from when I originally decided to take it.

How will signing up for another course 90 days from my current course's expiration be possible if they don't have dates that far in advance?

2. pittpanther83

Pre-Medical
    I'm actually in a similar situation. I originally wanted to take it this August, but other classes/activities really sucked a lot of time away from studying.

I have a couple of additional questions for those who have an answer. I still have the books from the Kaplan self-paced course, and I am betting that those aren't cheap. Would I still have to pay the course in full, or only the online portion if I want to re-register for this course? I know it's a pretty farfetched question, but any answer would be appreciated.

Also, would anybody recommend using a different source to study in conjunction with Kaplan, such as Princeton Review or Examkrackers?