Retransmitting USMLE Transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ILR Antagonist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does it take for the transcript to be updated once our scores have been released? I am only asking, because I didnt' really wait to resubmit my transcript once I reviewed the score report (like with in 10 mins) thinking that the transcript's probably updated instantly....there's no way to be 100% certain I guess. I am wondering if the programs actually got the updated version or the old one... Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Members don't see this ad.

When the transcript is updated there will be another "USMLE Transcript" entry in the ADTS under each program with the "Available for download, but not yet retrieved" status.

When retrieved by the program the date will appear as with the other components. However, the program may just have some automated retrieval process so you may not know if/when someone actually looks at the new transcript.

It took about 3 business days for mine to appear as a new entry/become available for download and another 1-2 for all my programs to retrieve it.