Returning Intern License with Request for Pharmacist License -- Required?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I am going to send in my Request for Issuance of Pharmacist License form to the BOP and was wondering if I absolutely need to send in my Intern license for them to process my request. Has anyone submitted JUST the form and the fee? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

By the way, I intend to send in my Intern license some time in the near future, it's just that it's in NorCal and I'm in SoCal at the moment. I was just wondering if my license will hinge upon their receipt of my Intern license.

Members don't see this ad.

I believe you need to send in your intern license since it need to be cancelled before the Pharmacist lincense is issued.

I am going to send in my Request for Issuance of Pharmacist License form to the BOP and was wondering if I absolutely need to send in my Intern license for them to process my request. Has anyone submitted JUST the form and the fee? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

By the way, I intend to send in my Intern license some time in the near future, it's just that it's in NorCal and I'm in SoCal at the moment. I was just wondering if my license will hinge upon their receipt of my Intern license.

you don't have to. I didn't, and my name is on the board.

The paper clearly states "if" you have it, you turn it in. I lost mine, so I didn't turn it in