Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

Returning Intern License with Request for Pharmacist License -- Required?

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Licensure and Exams' started by 411445, Aug 6, 2011.

  1. I am going to send in my Request for Issuance of Pharmacist License form to the BOP and was wondering if I absolutely need to send in my Intern license for them to process my request. Has anyone submitted JUST the form and the fee? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

    By the way, I intend to send in my Intern license some time in the near future, it's just that it's in NorCal and I'm in SoCal at the moment. I was just wondering if my license will hinge upon their receipt of my Intern license.
  2. dieptieuly

    Aug 1, 2011
    Likes Received:
    I believe you need to send in your intern license since it need to be cancelled before the Pharmacist lincense is issued.

  3. doublehh03

    doublehh03 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

    Jul 9, 2005
    Likes Received:
    you don't have to. I didn't, and my name is on the board.

    The paper clearly states "if" you have it, you turn it in. I lost mine, so I didn't turn it in

Share This Page