Returning to school, advice on career path.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Granite714

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am returning to school to finish my degree. My hopes are to follow a path to the field of opthamology. I have around 100 credits. I am going to finish up my degree with science courses with the hopes of getting into medical school.

This is early in my "due diligence" process, so any advice is appreciated, as I am just familiarizing myself with the steps to take. My previous major was arts related at the University of South Florida. I know I have to tackle a bunch of science courses before graduation to change to a B.S.

Any advice on where to go from here?

Thanks!!
Jason

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am returning to school to finish my degree. My hopes are to follow a path to the field of opthamology. I have around 100 credits. I am going to finish up my degree with science courses with the hopes of getting into medical school.

This is early in my "due diligence" process, so any advice is appreciated, as I am just familiarizing myself with the steps to take. My previous major was arts related at the University of South Florida. I know I have to tackle a bunch of science courses before graduation to change to a B.S.

Any advice on where to go from here?

Thanks!!
Jason

You might want to asking this question in the wrong forum, since you say you want to follow a path in opthalmology.....this is an optometry forum......You might want to ask this question in the Allopathic forum..or the opthalmology forum...Good luck :thumbup: