Review books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darly

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've just started my first year of school and am feeling overwhelmed by the amount of material we have to know for anatomy. Are there any good review books available? Also, are there any good books for physical diagnosis?

Members don't see this ad.

Gross: BRS: Gross Anatomy Chung...but Moore is the text to follow with Netter!

Diagnosis: there is a ton but Bates will get you started on exam skills.

Thanks, njdevil! I just ordered Bate's two days ago, and I'm glad to hear that it'll be helpful. We are using Moore for anatomy, and I have Rohen and Grant's already. Would I still need Netter?

Members don't see this ad :)
I mainly use netter...i will "occasionally" glance at moore. i do stress "occasionally". Gross anat made ridiculously simple is kinda helpful as well.

mig

An atlas is pretty much an atlas...I wouldn't get Netter if you already have Grant.

All you really need is Netter to get through the course. And stop going to all the lectures!! Don't get me wrong, never miss a Hartwig embryo lecture. But, you need time to memorize the sylabus, so dont spend too much time toiling in the cave "lecture hall". And remember, always know the anastomoses for each section cause you will see them on every exam.

havent had too many (if any) anastamoses questions so far...