REVIEW button on the real MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skyNice

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been told the REVIEW button appears only when you finish the last question of the test, making the need for question skipping done only through the PREVIOUS and NEXT buttons instead of freely navigating from the REVIEW page. But, AAMC's online tests have the REVIEW button readily available the moment you begin a test. Has the REVIEW button at the testing center revert to the one you notice and experience on AAMC CBT or it's simply a simulation mistake on the part of AAMC CBT?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been told the REVIEW button appears only when you finish the last question of the test, making the need for question skipping done only through the PREVIOUS and NEXT buttons instead of freely navigating from the REVIEW page. But, AAMC's online tests have the REVIEW button readily available the moment you begin a test. Has the REVIEW button at the testing center revert to the one you notice and experience on AAMC CBT or it's simply a simulation mistake on the part of AAMC CBT?

From what I remember you can click the Review button on any page of the test (it's present on every page). I took it 5/23.