Review for COMLEX

RBorhani

Emergency Physician
10+ Year Member
Apr 7, 1999
Oakland, CA
www.permanente.net
    "Except for OMT" was the best book for COMLEXI I will be using it for COMLEX II as well.. It is short and right to the point and only gives you the stuff they test on in COMLEX.
    Read the post in the Rotations and Residencies section http://www.studentdoctor.net/bbs/Forum11/HTML/000078.html for ordering information

[This message has been edited by RBorhani (edited February 06, 2000).]

About the Ads

UHS2002

10+ Year Member
    Jan 12, 1999
      I have both "...Except for OMT" and "OMT Review". "...Except for OMT" has better explanations on the basic concepts but it doesn't cover much material, while "OMT Review" goes into a lot more detail, such as discussing some of the treatment modalities and some of the special tests (with pictures). For instance, "...Except for OMT" does a better job explaining Fryette's principles or the difference between a seated flexion test and a standing flexion test. "OMT Review" has chapters on HVLA, Myofascial Release and Counterstrain, plus a more detailed discussion of the examamination of the spine and extremities.

Both have a lot of questions to help prepare for the COMLEX. If you can, get both.

[This message has been edited by UHS2002 (edited 02-07-2000).]

darbselod

10+ Year Member
      Oct 20, 2008
      1. Medical Student
        I'm selling COMLEX OMM Review (2nd Ed) by Wm. Thomas Crow, DO, FAAO. It's in excellent condition. Mild corner wear and some highlighting in the first 1/4 of the book. Otherwise like new. Sticker on the front says $45.95. I'll sell it for $30 postage included (media), or $35 for priority shipping. Please email me at [email protected] or [email protected] and we'll arrange payment details.

Brad Doles, MS-IV
        OSU-COM Class of 2009

FutureInternist

Probationary Status
        10+ Year Member
        Gold Member
        Aug 24, 2007
        Where Bugs Bunny should have made a left turn
        1. Attending Physician
          I'm selling COMLEX OMM Review (2nd Ed) by Wm. Thomas Crow, DO, FAAO. It's in excellent condition. Mild corner wear and some highlighting in the first 1/4 of the book. Otherwise like new. Sticker on the front says $45.95. I'll sell it for $30 postage included (media), or $35 for priority shipping. Please email me at [email protected] or [email protected] and we'll arrange payment details.

Brad Doles, MS-IV
          OSU-COM Class of 2009

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=73590 :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.