Reviewing VR answers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsong812

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
With only a few days left before the MCAT, I was wondering what would be the most efficient way to review the Verbal sections? I know that EK says it's not worth reading too much into the solutions. More important, is rereading the sections to make sure that you understood the main point. However, even this, seems to be too time consuming at this point in time, so should I just try to get a general feel for the types of questions I'm missing? Or actually go through every answer explanation? thanks in advance.

-james

Members don't see this ad.

jsong812 said:
With only a few days left before the MCAT, I was wondering what would be the most efficient way to review the Verbal sections? I know that EK says it's not worth reading too much into the solutions. More important, is rereading the sections to make sure that you understood the main point. However, even this, seems to be too time consuming at this point in time, so should I just try to get a general feel for the types of questions I'm missing? Or actually go through every answer explanation? thanks in advance.

-james

is it possible for you to redo the test? im did the book twice and i felt i was much more competant the second time around... although some answers did ring a bell here and there

nekrogg said:
is it possible for you to redo the test? im did the book twice and i felt i was much more competant the second time around... although some answers did ring a bell here and there

You think it'd be more helpful to re use old exams (ofcourse w/o the markings) than to review the solutions thoroughly?