Reviews on NYC testing centers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flossit

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please post your reviews and experiences while taking a test in any New York City prometric testing centers. It would be very helpful for me as i'm in the process of scheduling my testing day and want to see which one will be more friendlier, helpful etc.

Members don't see this ad.

I took mine at the Queens location.....DO NOT go there, the three women who proctored my exam were idiots. I had an accommodation to use the restroom during the breaks and they just couldnt comprehend what was going on. One of the ladies told me to start and the computer would naturally tell me my instructions....it didnt and they had to unplug the computer.

Reactions: 1 user
Do a test drive to the center where you gonna take the test, and see how it is. As far as proctors are involved, It's luck of the draw.
Best of luck

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I hear from people who took the DAT, most of the centers are fine. The proctors sometimes can be annoying. If anything happens during the testing like your computer shutting down or any abnormalities make sure to document it and get the names of the proctor in charge just in case.