This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
From my discussion with housing I was told $960 was for the entire 2 bedroom apartment (I have no assigned roommate) and that finding a roommate would cut the rent in half- I’ll call tomorrow to reconfirm this.

is it really that cheap for $960 for 2 bedroom 2 bath? What are the floor plans

Members don't see this ad.

is it really that cheap for $960 for 2 bedroom 2 bath? What are the floor plans
I shall soon find out- I’m waiting for a call back from the housing office to confirm- the unit is 964 sq ft- I didn’t see the unit itself but the floor plan is on the website. I’m paying $1100/month living near Wrigley field so anything now will be a lot cheaper!

I shall soon find out- I’m waiting for a call back from the housing office to confirm- the unit is 964 sq ft- I didn’t see the unit itself but the floor plan is on the website. I’m paying $1100/month living near Wrigley field so anything now will be a lot cheaper!

i dont think it $960 for the entire 2 bedroom - that would be crazy - but let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
i dont think it $960 for the entire 2 bedroom - that would be crazy - but let me know.
I’m beginning to think you’re right- however if I have a roommate assigned wouldn’t I know by now?

is there any reason why most people choose health administration over population health for their certificate track? its pretty much 3 to 1 between them. is health administration favored for a reason or will it look better if your applying to CMS?

How do you know how many students are enrolled in each track?
after you enroll theres a poll that tells u- i think more people do HA because its been around longer. there use to be a nutrition track but they got rid of that

So here’s the latest from the housing office, although it is hard as hell to get in touch with a real life person. They told me that I can add a roommate onto my form that I filled out, and this will cut the cost from 926 per month to 463 per month. I am trying to reach them one last time to re-confirm this before I reach out to everyone. However, if any of the guys are still interested, I still have a two bedroom apartment with no roommate- you can contact me by message here with a contact number, and I’ll get back to you either way, either with a cost of $463 per month or $962 per month.

is there any reason why most people choose health administration over population health for their certificate track? its pretty much 3 to 1 between them. is health administration favored for a reason or will it look better if your applying to CMS?

I am a former BMSer from last year that got accepted into CMS and I was in the health administration track. I chose that track because I had heard that it was the easiest track. And that was a lie. It actually did take quite a bit of your time and it was just time wasting work. Weekly discussion post from readings with replies and then there were papers that had to be done as well. There was a presentation also. And the bad thing was that many assignments were due before a test date which made it frustrating that time was being taken away from us. Furthermore, the health admin professors did not give a damn about that fact and were unwilling to extend the deadline to even 1 day.
Rant over lol sorry. Let me know if there’s something else I can help with.

Reactions: 1 user
I was wondering if anyone knew how we are expected to dress on campus? Do most people come to class in casual or is it semi professional all the time? I am coming from a california school so I want to pack accordingly...

Not really semi professional. That will be needed during orientation week though. Other than that, everyone pretty much dresses with their own style, very casual. As for me, my go to was leggings and whatever comfy top/sweater I had, the school could get cold sometimes.

So here’s the latest from the housing office, although it is hard as hell to get in touch with a real life person. They told me that I can add a roommate onto my form that I filled out, and this will cut the cost from 926 per month to 463 per month. I am trying to reach them one last time to re-confirm this before I reach out to everyone. However, if any of the guys are still interested, I still have a two bedroom apartment with no roommate- you can contact me by message here with a contact number, and I’ll get back to you either way, either with a cost of $463 per month or $962 per month.
so its $463 per room? i am at the woodlands and I am going to be paying $800 a month at least for a room. why is ur place so much cheaper

Not really semi professional. That will be needed during orientation week though. Other than that, everyone pretty much dresses with their own style, very casual. As for me, my go to was leggings and whatever comfy top/sweater I had, the school could get cold sometimes.

hey - im trying to private message you about your experience in the program- is there a chance u can open up ur privacy :)

Members don't see this ad :)
so its $463 per room? i am at the woodlands and I am going to be paying $800 a month at least for a room. why is ur place so much cheaper

I really don’t know but want to confirm this (if the housing office has someone answer the phone- it always goes to voicemail- I think the units are pretty similar, except some of the Woodlands units are a little bigger.

I was accepted to this program, as well as the USF MSMS and Tufts MBS. Having trouble deciding on one, any insight?

So it is now confirmed- any male looking for a 2 BR/2 BA on campus apt- if I add your name to the contract it will be $463/month (electricity is extra). Let me know if you’re interested as move in date is in 8 days.

So it is now confirmed- any male looking for a 2 BR/2 BA on campus apt- if I add your name to the contract it will be $463/month (electricity is extra). Let me know if you’re interested as move in date is in 8 days.

wait yo how is it so cheap for you? what building are you tryna live in? I alredy got a roomate and put down a deposit and itll cost me 700 a month for living at ash in woodlands.

wait yo how is it so cheap for you? what building are you tryna live in? I alredy got a roomate and put down a deposit and itll cost me 700 a month for living at ash in woodlands.
Living in on campus apartment- don’t know how it is that cheap but it won’t be if I have the whole apartment (then it’s $962 a month- still cheaper than $1100’a month I’m paying to live near Wrigley Field)

Hi Mxdra!

I have sooo many questions for you. :D

Are classes mandatory?
How much free time did you have?
Do you think it's necessary to live on campus/in Woodlands? Does anyone live in the city?
When did you submit AMCAS?
Did you show your PS/Activities to your advisor before submitting? What do you advise for this and the previous question?
Does anyone work while in the program?
Is there research at RFU?
Any info about Population Health? Was it as hard as Health Admin?
Any tips about what not to do while in the program? In your opinion, why did students who dropped out drop out/why did students not get into CMS?

Thx in advance :)

Hi. I’ll answer to the best of my ability! I know that many things will be changing so I hope what I answer is still relevant.

Classes are not mandatory as lectures are recorded and you can view them online. But we do have 2 classes that are mandatory but are not that frequent. Maybe you have one a week sometimes 2. Sometimes we didn’t have anything mandatory for like 2 weeks.
Free time, hmmmmmm. Honestly, I felt like I didn’t really have any. The only free time I had was when I was eating, showering, or sleeping. I know some people were able to have some time after an exam block was done but it was only hours or a day before we had to get back to work.
I felt that it was very convenient for me to stay near campus but that is because I would not be productive at home and needed to be in the library studying. But I did have a friend who stayed in the city during his BMS year and he made it in also. I think it depends on your discipline.
I was a risky one lol as I think I submitted my AMCAS almost right before the deadline.
I did show my personal statement to our program director as he was known to help with papers and he gave good feedback on what to fix or how to make it more impactful. I don’t think you lose anything by doing so.
I honestly didn’t know anyone who did work while doing the program. I think you would have to be a vampire and not need sleep to make that work.
There is research at RFU, I know a couple friends who did that over this summer. (M1s going into M2)
I didn’t hear much about population health, so that sounds like a good sign lol. Cause that means there wasn’t much complaining but I hope someone else can give better insight about that. But I’ll also text my friend who took it and get back to you on that.
I don’t think I’m best at advice but let me try. I would say don’t be afraid to ask for help. If you know you are struggling then ask for help immediately. Things move so fast that you can eff up pretty quickly and there are many resources to help you. Understand material first, don’t just memorize it. This will make it easier for memorizing. Be flexible with your studying method. If one way didn’t work then be willing to change it. Your way of studying while in undergrad will not be the same as your studying while in this program. The people who didn’t make it was because of the Cs. That is all I heard. Didn’t hear anyone else that didn’t get it because of another reason. Also, take care of your mental health. This year can be very stressful so don’t neglect how you’re feeling because that can affect your grades. Take care of yourself in every way, physical and mental. Sleep your full hours cause you need full power to study!
Good luck with everything, I’m sure I’ll see you around as I’ll be trying to help out :)

Reactions: 1 users
I'm sure a bunch of people have already answered this, but how do most people get from woodlands to campus?

Walking lol. It’s literally across the school parking lot. Super quick and easy. I’m sure some people drove, for example, when it rained lol. But I know people that didn’t have cars and lived in woodlands.

Hey, I'm looking for a roommate for on campus 2 bedroom if you're still available

You're the best! Thank you so much for your response.

I am a little scared about community service hours and the interview.

I just got in three weeks ago and have been asked to do 100 more community service hours with the underserved. I can probably only get 50/100 by program start date due to my circumstances. Was this ever a problem for other students? Did it affect their admission?

Additionally, "having a bad interview" was a factor I saw mentioned for people who didn't get in. What does this really mean? I know the BMS program offers interview practice, but I just want to make sure the "bad interviews" were not due to inherent character flaws. I'm not too familiar with the MMI, I just got a book to ease my nerves haha

Oh and last thing - did you ever get a sense that there was an in state preference? I am a MA/NY resident without ties to Illinois.

Thank you so much again! Looking forward to meeting you

Do your best to do all the hours they want you to do but you can also continue to do them throughout the year. There is a form that gets sent out for you to update your hours so the advisors can update CMS about your process so you do not have to have them done by the time school starts. So you will have a bit of time to work on that while you are studying.

I do not think I met that person who did bad in the interview. I think that anyone can do well in the interview with some practice. I'm not sure how much books help lol but I know I was super super nervous for my interview and so I had friends help me out. The best way to ease the nerves is through practice so take advantage of all the advisors in helping you and also with former BMSers that are willing to help you out.

No I did not think there was a preference for in state. I'm actually in state but I felt like I was one of the few people that were actually in state. The majority of my classmates were out of state!

I was advised to complete my hours before I got there :( that's why I'm freaking out! Did as many as I could. It's been one of my best experiences.

I will be an orientation advisor and spoke to the director of BMS. There will be time to complete your hours during the school year.

Does this SMP require an extra gap year, or do you get the CMS interview while enrolled in the SMP?

Does this SMP require an extra gap year, or do you get the CMS interview while enrolled in the SMP?
You get a guaranteed interview while enrolled in the program! And you can matriculate into CMS the fall after you graduate!

Has anyone contacted the admissions office to find out when the Biomedical Sciences application opens up this next cycle for 2018-2019? :/ I applied mostly to Florida medical schools as I was going to move in with my mother, but it didn't work out, and so now I'm still in Illinois, and I'm trying to figure out what to do.
I have received no interviews yet anyway and I believe it is from my few volunteer hours (I have thousands of work hours just couldn't work and volunteer at the same time with school).
I'm considering this program and want to apply as soon as it opens.

Has anyone contacted the admissions office to find out when the Biomedical Sciences application opens up this next cycle for 2018-2019? :/ I applied mostly to Florida medical schools as I was going to move in with my mother, but it didn't work out, and so now I'm still in Illinois, and I'm trying to figure out what to do.
I have received no interviews yet anyway and I believe it is from my few volunteer hours (I have thousands of work hours just couldn't work and volunteer at the same time with school).
I'm considering this program and want to apply as soon as it opens.
If you mean 2019-2020 cycle, it opened up 11/1/18.

Hey @Simba0930 , hows the linkage to CMS looking this year from the RFU program? How do you get in if they don't care about your mcat or your undergrad gpa once you are in the program. Is it all about your first semester grades and your interview?

Hey guys. I was thinking about doing a post bac till someone told me about BMS at Rosalind. I have a 3.0 GPA with a 505 MCAT my ec’s look very good. What are my chances of getting into this program? Should i bother applying? I was going to go the Caribbean route but I haven’t heard many good things about it. What do you guys think?

Hey @Simba0930 , hows the linkage to CMS looking this year from the RFU program? How do you get in if they don't care about your mcat or your undergrad gpa once you are in the program. Is it all about your first semester grades and your interview?
Can’t really say much about linkage until after the year is over but the same rules hold true- must get all A’s and B’s in the courses and do well at the interview (obviously no formula for that). I don’t believe the linkage will change, but that’s just my own opinion (and also what other previous BMS students have speculated). Yes, once you are in the BMS program and apply to CMS DURING THE SAME ACADEMIC YEAR (this is the key caveat), college GPA and MCAT do not matter. Grades during the entire program year matter as acceptances are conditional and can be rescinded if you get a C during the spring trimester.

I have the option of choosing between the RFU BMS program and a DO school. For whatever reason I just really want to be an MD and I just dont feel mentally satisified going the DO route and heard the linkage rate for CMS is high. I just dont know if its worth all the trouble. Thoughts from people who did the program?

I have the option of choosing between the RFU BMS program and a DO school. For whatever reason I just really want to be an MD and I just dont feel mentally satisified going the DO route and heard the linkage rate for CMS is high. I just dont know if its worth all the trouble. Thoughts from people who did the program?
+1 in the same position

Have you been accepted to a DO school yet? I am in the BMS program now, and there is unfortunately no 100% acceptance to the medical school, although around 60% is still pretty good. My father is a physician, and he sees absolutely no difference between most MD’s and DO’s- there are really good and really bad doctors in both cohorts. He has seen Ivy League trained physicians he would run away from and osteopathic physicians he would trust to take care of the entire family (and vice versa). I think you’re going to get good training as long as you put in the hard work- at least that is my eventual strategy. The only real difference that is not a perception but borne out in data is that the most competitive specialties tend to (not always but usually) go to MD students- that’s documented by NRMP match data. There is still a bias against DO students in select specialties.

Last edited:
Have you been accepted to a DO school yet? I am in the BMS program now, and there is unfortunately no 100% acceptance to the medical school, although around 60% is still pretty good. My father is a physician, and he sees absolutely no difference between most MD’s and DO’s- there are really good and really bad doctors in both cohorts. He has seen Ivy League trained physicians he would run away from and osteopathic physicians he would trust to take care of the entire family (and vice versa). I think you’re going to get good training as long as you put in the hard work- at least that is my eventual strategy. The only real difference that is not a perception but borne out in data is that the most competitive specialties tend to (not always but usually) go to MD students- that’s documented by NRMP match data. There is still a bias against DO students in select specialties.

I have been accepted to one DO school so far. its a decent school but it just doesnt sit well with me. It seems like out of all the BMS programs, RFU has the greatest linkage rate. At about 60% is still pretty good for only having to maintain A's and B's ( Are classes curved?). My issue is that I have to overwork and outperform to land more competitive specialties as a DO, and I feel psychologically theres gonna be a chip on my shoulder during my career which I dont like the thought of. Keep in mind not all physicians are as just-minded as your father, and I feel many DO's have this subconcious need to prove themselves. But im curious how rigorous do you feel the program is? With the change in curriculum of no longer taking classes with medical students and the health admin/health tracks, it seems like its not relatively difficult? I could be completely wrong though

I have been accepted to one DO school so far. its a decent school but it just doesnt sit well with me. It seems like out of all the BMS programs, RFU has the greatest linkage rate. At about 60% is still pretty good for only having to maintain A's and B's ( Are classes curved?). My issue is that I have to overwork and outperform to land more competitive specialties as a DO, and I feel psychologically theres gonna be a chip on my shoulder during my career which I dont like the thought of. Keep in mind not all physicians are as just-minded as your father, and I feel many DO's have this subconcious need to prove themselves. But im curious how rigorous do you feel the program is? With the change in curriculum of no longer taking classes with medical students and the health admin/health tracks, it seems like its not relatively difficult? I could be completely wrong though

Maintaining a B isn’t as easy as one would think- many students who got their conditional acceptances didn’t make the final cut during the Spring because of a C. I don’t want to paint a picture that it’s impossible, but this program is not a cakewalk- the courses are what M1s used to take and is rigorous- yes, the tests are curved to an average of 80. Remember that even in an MD school, the most competitive fields will still be out of reach for many students- I’m not trying to talk you out of applying to a great program, but you just have to realize that this is is a high risk program-I’m here because I need to be as my GPA and MCAT weren’t going to get me anywhere. You, on the other hand, have an acceptance. From what my father has told me everyone in the hospital has an ID badge, with identification as either an MD or DO- no one cares about the initials behind the name or where they trained. None of his DO colleagues have ever felt any less than MD’s. For full disclosure, I’ll let it out that I was accepted to LECOM postbacc but chose not to go there (would have saved lots of money had I been accepted to their medical school)- it was a personal decision for me as I just couldn’t see myself living in Erie, PA for 5 years, whereas being at RFU was just a 40 mile move from Chicago.

Sorry for playing devil’s advocate, but I would do anything to be in your shoes, having an acceptance to any US school. If you have any specific questions about the BMS program, feel free to pm me or any other students who’ve completed the program.

Hi! I did the BMS program last year (17’-18’) and am now a current M1 at CMS. I think everything that had been said so far has been valid. If I had already had an acceptance before starting the program, I would have absolutely taken it. Remember that this program is going to take up an extra year of your life and cost you an extra $50,000. I was in the same boat as you and wanted to be an MD so badly, and if I were in your position I still would have wanted to do BMS instead of taking the DO acceptance, ultimately you have to decide where you will be happiest, and if you’re willing to give up a year of your life to study harder than you ever have before. BMS is absolutely not a joke and there isn’t a guarantee that you’ll get in. If you can defer your acceptance a year for the DO school to have a guarentee if you don’t get into CMS, that might be something to consider. If you want to PM me, I can answer any questions about the curriculum, and future coursework you’ll be taking including Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Medical Neuroscience and Medical Physiology. In terms of the curriculum change for BMS, I honestly think that the BMS students this year have it way easier than we did. The first 5 weeks of the program are a pass/fail clinical foundations course, and neuroscience is now spread out between January - may whereas we had it in 12 weeks which made it a much more rigorous and intense class. Best of luck making your decision!

In my opinion, this is probably a good thing to keep in the back of your head. From what I have heard, the BMS program is not extremely well known like the BU MAMS program, and the Georgetown SMP program. But with BU MAMS, 30/150 get into their med school, and GT has 10/100 get in. Getting into CMS through BMS is your best shot, so try your hardest!

So I submitted my AMCAS probably in late June. I was under the impression that I would have to take a gap year between BMS and med school, since I thought this program worked like BU MAMS and the Georgetown SMP and my MCAT is terrible. It takes about a month for verification, so make sure to plan for that. I had friends submit their secondary to CMS in October. You can also update volunteering with a google form that CMS gives you in January.

I don't know about the matriculation rate to CMS dropping significantly, but what you are saying about the 70% who finished is correct. This year, going into the last quarter, we had around 70% of students who APPLIED TO CMS and who were STILL ENROLLED be "conditionally accepted." After speaking with the program director after final grades were posted, he said this number went to a little above 60%.

If you want to look at the raw numbers, here they are: Out of the 95 or so that started BMS this year, 85 finished the year and will be graduating with a masters in biomedical sciences.
These next numbers are rough estimates, not told to me by a BMS advisor or anything: I presume that out of the 85 that finished, around 70 were applying to CMS, and roughly 60% (this is a legit number told to me by an advisor) of the 70 students applying were accepted. Leaving about 40-45 of the original 95 students being accepted to CMS. The other 15 or so that finished the program and applied podiatry, PA, or pharmacy probably mostly got into their programs. So roughly 45/95 got into CMS, and lets say 12/95 got into other professional schools at RFUMS.

Students that left the program did so for 3 reasons. 1, they got in somewhere else. 2, they were getting failing grades/C's and the advisors told them the program is worthless for them. 3, they did something dumb and were asked to leave (I don't think this happened to anyone this year, but you never know).

All in all, these SMP's are a RISK, and for many people they are a shortcut to med school! You all need to know that when coming into it, and in my opinion this'll make you guys work even harder for that acceptance. BMS, just like the GT SMP, and BU MAMS is kind of a 45,000 dollar gamble, except with BMS, if you get one C and NEED to go to professional school next year, you can most likely get into the podiatry school or PA program, or pharmacy school. BU and GT do not offer these secondary options.

The reason why I call it a shortcut is because if I didn't do the program, I would have had to study all last year for the MCAT, take it, and then apply right now, and hopefully get into some sort of med school. I cut a whole year out of the process due to BMS, and am eternally grateful. As for my friends who didn't make it into CMS, they now need to start repaying their loans...

One last thing, don't get C's, but i'll tell you, it's better to get a C in the beginning of the program rather than the end. If you get a C in the beginning, you can still shoot for podiatry or PA or pharmacy, but if you get a C in neuro/physio at the end of the year, and you were banking on CMS, I think that the PA and Podiatry classes would have already been filled up by then, and you'd be stuck with nothing at the end of the year (unless you got accepted to some other school that's not RFU affiliated).

what happens if you get a C in one of the earlier courses? Is there no shot at CMS? no exceptions? And in that case, if you don't want to do PA or Pharm or Pod, would it be smart to stick out the program and get the masters or drop out?

what happens if you get a C in one of the earlier courses? Is there no shot at CMS? no exceptions? And in that case, if you don't want to do PA or Pharm or Pod, would it be smart to stick out the program and get the masters or drop out?
I’m currently in the program and can answer that. As best as I know, and as has been mentioned by other students a C in any class will not get you into the medical school. We have had about seven students drop out of the program already, and I anticipate several more when I get back after the winter break. And what those who preceded me have told me is that there were students that got conditional acceptances to the medical school but ended up getting a C during the spring classes, either physiology or neuroscience, and they had their acceptances revoked. There were some students that had to get a 100% on the last cell biology exam in order to maintain a B average. Continuing in the program with no hope of getting into the medical school is an individual decision. Once a student finishes this program and tries to apply to the medical school, my understanding is that that student is considered a regular applicant, probably treated the same as the other 14,000 applicants that apply every year. This program is certainly a very expensive program, especially when you consider tuition and living expenses. Unfortunately, by the time the program is finished, there really is no time to retake the MCAT if needed and still apply to medical school for the same years cycle. I think that everybody who has done this program or who is in this program would agree that there is no way to study for the MCAT while studying for the classes that we have. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
There were students who applied a year or two later again and got into RFU medical school. Maybe they can speak their input and opinion. Regardless it’s a personal choice accounting for financials and career choice.

Hey, I am one of the students who got into CMS years after being rejected as a BMS student. I'll try to provide you with some insight here, but keep in mind that this is my experience and that it might not work for each student.

To begin, I will directly address the question about getting a C in a course here as a BMS student. As it currently stands, if you get a C by any margin during your BMS year, you will NOT be admitted to CMS. This is pretty much a clear-cut line with no exceptions. This also means that if you get a C after being admitted, your acceptance will be rescinded. Personally speaking, I missed a B in Neuroscience by something like .13% (I got a 79.37, with 79.5 being the B) and was subsequently rejected. In recent years, I do not know of anyone who got in with a C. Take home point: Don't get a C lol.

That was the straightforward part, but the answer to whether or not you should finish the masters is much harder to tackle. I finished the program because I got a C on the last exam of the year and it was that grade alone that tilted my overall percentage from a B to a C. Thus, I was done with the program and didn't have much of a choice. However, I still would have personally finished the program. Why? Because it helped me land a position as a researcher, which resulted in my getting funded to run a research project. The money I got as a researcher was spent on retake classes, of which I took roughly 7-8 for a total of about 30 credit hours. I took physics 1 and 2, Orgo 1 and 2, and a few other basic biology classes to both raise my GPA and help prepare me for the MCAT (which I took in 2016). To give you an idea of how long this took, I was a part of the BMS class of 2013-2014, accepted to CMS in December of 2016, and matriculated to CMS in August of 2017. I am currently an M2 here. So, finishing out the BMS program helped me tremendously. Another thing to consider is that the BMS program did not really change my overall GPA much, as it was still pretty low for med school (it was 3.28). Thus, I figured finishing out the program would be useful for me in that respect. If you have a higher GPA going into the BMS program and realize earlier on that you get a C, then dropping out might be the better option to preserve your GPA. In that case, you would have to focus on retaking the MCAT if it is low (aka below like 506). Something to keep in mind is that if you finish the program and don't get in, Rosalind Franklin will definitely consider your application later on if they see you have significantly improved (MCAT, GPA, and Research). In case any of you are wondering, you do actually have to make some improvements before they will reconsider your app. I tried reapplying to CMS during the very next application cycle and they rejected me rather quickly lol. If you have more questions about this or want my feedback on anything CMS/BMS/Med School related, feel free to send me a personal message! Keep up the good questions and discussion! Take care, best wishes, and have a good new year!

Reactions: 5 users
It was really $463/month for a room to yourself in a 2bed/2br apartment?! It said on the 2019-2022 that 2 bedroom apartment is $9,612. I would only need to pay half?

They gave me the wrong information- the $9612 amount is correct.

Hi guys,

I'm a BMS current student and I was wondering if there are any old alumni who can please answer some questions for me. I'm an OOS student coming to BMS with a low MCAT (sub 500) and 3.4 UG GPA. In the program so far, I have not been doing too well after the second exam. On the first exam I received mid/low 80s for CMCB and Biochem. But on the second exam I got high 70s, which leaves me at a borderline right now for the Bs in both courses. I do plan to work really hard and try my best to finish off the courses strong for the remaining two exams. Realistically, I think I can attain Bs in both CMCB and Biochem, while having As in the certificate courses. My question is: Is it actually possible to get into CMS with getting Bs in both of those classes? I am a very strong interviewer and I hope to kill the interview as well. Are there any alumni out there who were or have any friends who were in a similar situation with also having the same stats coming into the program? How did the program play out for them? Any suggestions on how I can improve and is it worth for me to still be in the program (investing so much $$) if my chances for CMS are low now? Someone please give me some honest, realistic insight. Really nervous and stressed about this and would like to get some perspective since everything is on the line right now.

as long as you get the B's, you will still be considered during your interview. the grades you get don't really matter (no difference between As and Bs). when comes to making a decision after your interview, they look at the whole package (not just BMS). I honestly don't know the criteria they're using on admitting people from BMS because there were people with stellar grades that got rejected and others with all Bs that got accepted. it's really hard to figure out what they're making the decisions on.