RFU pdf for all (Close the post)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMP-SMX

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok kiddies. Just don't use the tab button and you'll be fine. I added text boxes, check boxes, and radio boxes in. Make sure you choose the correct checks when the time comes and read the directions. The essay should be ok, but tell me if there are any problems with it... Just be sure to stop when you fill the line... It will keep going. If someone knows how to change that just tell me and I can fix it.

Now the problem is that we can only upload 100k files... It's roughly 200 some. I made it only compatible with 6.0 and higher through the "reduce file size" option, but it's not small enough.

Well here's the link:

(Removed)

Looks like braluk got it up before me. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

gapotts2003 said:
Ok kiddies. Just don't use the tab button and you'll be fine. I added text boxes, check boxes, and radio boxes in. Make sure you choose the correct checks when the time comes and read the directions. The essay should be ok, but tell me if there are any problems with it... Just be sure to stop when you fill the line... It will keep going. If someone knows how to change that just tell me and I can fix it.

Now the problem is that we can only upload 100k files... It's roughly 200 some. I made it only compatible with 6.0 and higher through the "reduce file size" option, but it's not small enough.

Any recommendations?

already been done

gapotts2003 said:

Any recommendations?
I went ahead and did that for everyone

http://people.brandeis.edu/~braluk/rfu/2007SupplementalApplicationfinal.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.