right handed prep for mcat

mommy2three

PGY-1
10+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2005
Michigan
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    just wondering how my fellow right handers are prepping for this computer version. are or haev to practiced using the mouse with your left hand to leave your right hand free for calculations etc when the time somes?

chicksdigdocs

10+ Year Member
    Jan 23, 2007
      the place i'm taking the mcat in doesn't even allow paper/pencil
      they give you 2 laminated sheets of paper, 2 dry-erase markers, and a dry-erase eraser.
      So I will need 2 hands to uncap the marker and all that jazz anyway. its stupid.

But if I did have a paper/pencil I would still use the mouse with my right just because if you really think about it, you probably won't be saving any time that way.

DrBowtie

Final Countdown
      Moderator Emeritus
      10+ Year Member
      Feb 24, 2005
      Classyville
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        the place i'm taking the mcat in doesn't even allow paper/pencil
        they give you 2 laminated sheets of paper, 2 dry-erase markers, and a dry-erase eraser.
        So I will need 2 hands to uncap the marker and all that jazz anyway. its stupid.

But if I did have a paper/pencil I would still use the mouse with my right just because if you really think about it, you probably won't be saving any time that way.
        Leave the marker uncapped in your left hand. That way you can easily transfer it to the right.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.