Rite Aid to give scoop of ice cream w/flu shot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Unchained

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't even know where to start with this one.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yummy!

If I wasn't already forced to get my flu shot for free from my employer, I would go for it!

Reactions: 1 user
This only works at Rite Aids that sell Thrifty ice cream by the scoop (so basically Rite Aid locations on the west coast)

I remember some older folks talking about whenever my old independent pharmacy had a sandwich counter, soda fountain, and ice cream cooler. Its kinda neat hearing all those old stories.

...but are the pharmacists required to both serve the ice cream as well as hold the cone while the patient eats it?
Wish i could like this more than once lmao

Reactions: 1 user
This wasn't a joke? Whats next? A free proctological exam while you wait. Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be free breast exams.

I worked at Baskin Robbins for 6 years before pharmacy. They need my ice cream scooping expertise

Reactions: 2 users
Couldn't you get a Target 5 dollar gift card before CVS? I haven't gotten mine yet, but could use an incentive.

Would this be considered an illegal inducement for Medicaid/Medicare patients? Imagine if you had to deny the Medicaid kid an ice cream cone when everybody else gets one.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users