robbins : review of path Qbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mountaindew2006

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering...I was looking at FA and it suggested this book very highly. However, it did state that the author/editor is Goljan. The one I have the authors as edward klatt and vinay kumar, yet the ISBN and teh publication yr match up.

Is this just a mistake on FA's? or is there another robbins qbook thats made by Goljan?

Can anyone verify? I've been told its a good book, thats why i'm curious. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

My RRoP has no mention of Goljan. Must be a mistake in FA. And 'tis a good book. Wish I'd used it from day 1 of pathology.

There is a companion book to Robbins, called just that. It has around 1100 questions in it. It is awesome IMHO. I plan on getting thru it in the next week or so, when I do path.

Members don't see this ad :)
Agree with above posters. that is a fantastic book. If you can do those questions, you know yer path. and the explanations are fantastic.

Concur. My plan is to go through Goljan and Robbins Review for 6 days the week before I take Step 1. RR also has many of the great pictures from Robbins Path.