ROBOTUNA DIDNT KILL ME!!! (or maybe it did)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

League54

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was curious about all those who were attacked by the giant robotuna on the Jan 27th test, how did your scores turn out? Were they as expected, or worse? Or maybe even better? I ended up with a 10, so for me, things weren't too bad, but how did it affect all of you?

Members don't see this ad.

I made a score comparable to what I was getting on my practice tests, so I'm not too hung up over the screw-up. Additionally, since I personally did not waste more than 4 minutes or so reading the passage and questions, the robotuna passage may have ended up helping me as it gave me more time to do the final verbal passage.

How about you, Whibbits, are you out there? How'd you end up, man?

Members don't see this ad :)
I ended up spending quite a bit of time on that passage and the questions. I was pretty rushed on the last passage and didn't have any time to go back to a passage that I wanted another look at. My vr score went down 2 pts from the first time I took the test, but I'm pretty happy with my new score, so it's ok. Also, did you guys get the email from amcas about the letter they can send out?

I ended up spending quite a bit of time on that passage and the questions. I was pretty rushed on the last passage and didn't have any time to go back to a passage that I wanted another look at. My vr score went down 2 pts from the first time I took the test, but I'm pretty happy with my new score, so it's ok. Also, did you guys get the email from amcas about the letter they can send out?

Yeah, got it, I tought that was very big of them.

Yeah, got it, I tought that was very big of them.

Agreed. Have you seen a copy of this letter? I won't get it for a few weeks because the mail is really slow here and I'm curious what the tone of the letter is like.

Agreed. Have you seen a copy of this letter? I won't get it for a few weeks because the mail is really slow here and I'm curious what the tone of the letter is like.

Haven't got the letter yet, I'l post it on this thread when I do.