Rochester interview

DrJ2B

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2003
NY
    I am not sure where but I remember reading in a thread that U Rochester has not filled its class yet. My interview is on March 8th, so I am only a week ahead of you and nothing was mentioned about interviewing for a waitlist.

ZekeMD

15+ Year Member
    Oct 11, 2003
    1. Fellow [Any Field]
      I havent heard anything of the class being filled. Regardless, I think you should go to the interview. Rochester is a great school and I wouldnt pass up the opportunity.

About the Ads

uclacrewdude

the uclacrewdude abides
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jul 28, 2003
      maddox.xmission.net
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        Originally posted by oldtimer
        Rochester just sent me an interview invite today for 3/15. Anyone know how filled the class is already? I want to know if I'll be interviewing for a waitlist spot.

interview there, its an awesome school. that was towards the top of the list after all my interviews (didnt get in, of course). they have really awesome facilities, the people seem really cool, and they have strong academics. only minus -- its in rochester.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.