Rochester Secondary and a quick question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shejeboshease

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just wanted to make sure that rochester only asks for committee letter in their secondary along with the application fee..hope i'm not missing anything.

also pretty much all the schools ask for whether i have any relatives, friends, siblings etc in their med schools. since i don't have any relatives from any of these schools, i leave all those blanks. i was just wondering if it is really important or at least helpful to have some you know in the shcools that you are applying.

Members don't see this ad.

Shejeboshease said:
i just wanted to make sure that rochester only asks for committee letter in their secondary along with the application fee..hope i'm not missing anything.

also pretty much all the schools ask for whether i have any relatives, friends, siblings etc in their med schools. since i don't have any relatives from any of these schools, i leave all those blanks. i was just wondering if it is really important or at least helpful to have some you know in the shcools that you are applying.

thats all there is to it. amazing isnt it?