Romanian woman swallows her lover's dentures!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USUaggie

bringing ugly back
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just heard this on Jay Leno and had to google it:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/125061

So, apparently they were experimenting with a "special type of passionate kiss".
unbelievable. I read several links regarding this story and none of them went into detail as to what kind of denture it was, but I would imagine it would have to be a partial, right? How could somebody accidentally swallow dentures? Let alone dentures that aren't even theirs?:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I just heard this on Jay Leno and had to google it:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/125061

So, apparently they were experimenting with a "special type of passionate kiss".
unbelievable. I read several links regarding this story and none of them went into detail as to what kind of denture it was, but I would imagine it would have to be a partial, right? How could somebody accidentally swallow dentures? Let alone dentures that aren't even theirs?:eek:

WHOA!! I'm guessing it was a partial and the experiment probably had something to do with swapping it back and forth or something..."creative". At the moment the denture was going down her esophogus, the lady must have been thinking (in romanian) "oh crap, what am going to tell the doctor?" or "now, that's where I draw the line"

"...It took two days in the hospital but the dentures were finally flushed from the woman's system....the natural way... "

I wonder if he washed them off and kept them.

Members don't see this ad :)
"...It took two days in the hospital but the dentures were finally flushed from the woman's system....the natural way... "

I wonder if he washed them off and kept them.

Depends on if they were the 1700 dollar special or the richman's 12,000 dollar one.

Depends on if they were the 1700 dollar special or the richman's 12,000 dollar one.

i dunt know many richmen who wud place a pooped out denture in their oral cavity..............:p

...snip...
I read several links regarding this story and none of them went into detail as to what kind of denture it was, but I would imagine it would have to be a partial, right?...snip...:

Must have been one of those unilateral partials which are still used in some parts of the planet. Seen a few of those--affectionately called "English tubes". They are a substitute to fixed bridges and are notorious for getting lost in swim pools, and yes--the digestive system.

Ivorinedust

"Apolonia, relieve my toothache!"

I work at a dental clinic and we've had patients flush their partial down the toilet and then call the plumber and have them fetch it out and then use it again. The worst is when someone's spouse dies that have dentures and they come in and ask if we can fit the denture to their mouth. Creepy...:scared:

she didnt swallow just one arch's worth of denture either...both of em, down the hatch. ugh. do you think the rests or clasps got caught on the way through?

she didnt swallow just one arch's worth of denture either...both of em, down the hatch. ugh. do you think the rests or clasps got caught on the way through?

Hopefully they were complete's and not partials:wow: :scared: , either way she has a very impressive maximum opening ability:D ;)