Renting Room and Apartment to rent in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Ideal for Aways

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MessingAround

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm renting out an apartment and a room in a different apartment in Ann Arbor perfect for Students on vacation. I'm a PM&R resident at UoM and would be your roommate if you choose the room over the entire apartment. Always welcome to hang out with me and my fellow residents while here and no preference for gender.

1) 824 Mckinley Ave Apt 4- $1100 a month All utilities included Available Now to May 31st.
The entire apartment is for rent in a building full of students both undergrad and graduate level. 1BR/1Ba located roughly a mile from Downtown and the hospital. 2 blocks away from the IM Building (the closest gym) and walking distance to the Big house and Crisler Building as well!! Basically it is prime location for your rotation.

Apt has wifi and free laundry down the hallway. Also included are the supplies for laundry, bottled water, and shower toiletries. Furniture includes a desk in the room, sofa & seat in living room with TV, Bed is a full and will have bedding as well.

2. (will give address if interested as I live here) Located 1-2 blocks from Wolverine Brewery on West side of Ann arbor - $800 a month Available March 5th-June 15th
I have a 1 bedroom/1 bath available for rent in a 2br/2ba condo. It's located on the west side of Ann Arbor roughly about 1 mile to downtown and 1.5miles to the hospital. Clubhouse contains a small gym and indoor pool open 24/7. Laundry is in the basement. Free parking in the complex as well. I'll have towels/toiletries all included. Bedding included and a full size. Will have your own TV (with Apple TV) plus TV in living room.

Send me a message if any questions and if you'd like pictures.

Members don't see this ad.