Quantcast

Renting Room available near NY Methodist (Park Slope, Brooklyn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ellabella1

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Quiet, private, bedroom in sweet, safe, home 2 blocks from 15th St. F train - 12 minute walk to Methodist. It's listed on AirBnB should you wish to look at the space and get more information than fits here. Rent for med students is $1400/month.

Last edited:

Valtex

Reaction score
Quiet, private, bedroom in sweet, safe, home 2 blocks from 15th St. F train - 12 minute walk to Methodist. It's listed on AirBnB should you wish to look at the space and get more information than fits here. Rent for med students is $1400/month.
I am looking for a rental from Jan. 10-Feb. 12 while I do a EM rotation at NY Methodist. $1400 is over my budget. Would you be willing to rent it for $1100?

fludrocortisone94

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is

Is this property still available for renting??

coxsackie

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please contact vijay at 646 462 6567 for a two bedroom apt availabe at 900 per month for one of the rooms. Will be sharing with a student from nyit. Thank you!

Sent from my LGMS210 using SDN mobile