Room for Rent in HOUSE in Las Vegas near USN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MikeyTthePharmD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a room for rent in a house about 2.5 miles from campus. The bedroom is approximately 10' x 10' with a large closet and large window. The house is four bedrooms, and has a large kitchen, living room, and yard. There is also a BBQ, pool, and hot tub. A few pictures of the house are available at: http://thuyns.blogspot.com/2009/04/house.html.

Currently, there are two p2 students in the house and one student that goes to UNLV. You would be the fourth and final person. There is also a cat in the house, but she mostly keeps to my bedroom. The rent is $525 per month and that price includes ALL utilities including wireless internet and basic cable TV. There is also a fully refundable $200 security deposit.

Basically, this is a fun house to live in but we all study a lot as well. We work hard during the week and then enjoy our three day weekends. :)

I do NOT check these boards often, so if you are interested or have additional questions, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.