Room for Rent - Jacksonville, FL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samlobo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Perfect home for corporate/traveling professional on long-term basis who would like to stay in a house as a cozy alternative to a hotel. Pet-friendly as long as you are too. Seeking 1 responsible roommate to share 2 bedroom, 1 bath historic home. Bedroom for rent is completely furnished with queen-size bed, desk, dresser, and recliner. Full use of the house as any good roommate would assume. Home is a beautifully renovated historic bungalow with hardwood floors, washer/dryer, wireless internet, fenced backyard, detached 1 car garage, & front porch with rocking chairs. Within walking distance to many shops and restaurants (Starbucks, Publix, Panera Bread Company, Moe's, Longhorn, CVS).
<br>
<br>
1 well-behaved dog is welcome, or just someone that loves dogs, as I have 1 large male dog who is very calm and laid-back. The neighborhood is safe and and is a peaceful place to take take walks. Just down the street is a small park on the St. John's River and the quaint Ortega River bridge with beautiful views of the downtown skyline at night. $1000 monthly rent includes all utilities (water, electric, cable, and wireless internet).
<br>
<br>
I am a 31 year old professional who travels approximately twice a year for business, so I am seeking a housemate that will care for the house while I am away. Non-smokers. Length of lease is negotiable, but would like to find someone that can start by the end of October or November. I have had an excellent experience with a previous tenant that needed a corporate rental that allowed dogs and it worked out perfect. If you fit the bill, contact via email or phone (334) 477-9024.
<br>
100_1985.jpg

100_1992.jpg

100_1987.jpg

100_4515.jpg

100_4516.jpg

100_1993.jpg

Members don't see this ad.