Renting Room for rent near USC Health Sciences $500 (All utilities included)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sirwill

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Grandridge2.jpg
Grandridge6.jpg
Hello,

I am offering 1 rooms for rent with one shared bathroom (Bedrooms and bathroom are newly remodeled). The one room for rent for $500 and will be available in Mid-March. All utilities will be included. (water, gas, electricity, wifi) Responsible full time students or working professionals are preferred. One room is already rented, so female renters only because you will be sharing a bathroom with another female. Non-smoker. No drugs, pets, late night music, and no overnight guest. Light cooking is allowed. You will be living with me and my wife (both USC Health Sciences graduates) in a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home. We are only renting out 2 of our 4 bedroom. The 1 room to be rented out will be sharing the same restroom. (Room remaining is 101 sq ft.) Parking will not be an issue since you are assigned the street spots in front of the home. (no street permit is required)

Location in Monterey Park close to both the 60 freeway and the 10 freeway. 15-20 minutes from USC Health Science campus, close to ELAC 5 minutes away, CSULA 15 mins away. Plenty of food choices around the area.

If you are interested please let me know with your name, contact information, occupation/school attending. We are asking for one month rent as a deposit. If you are serious, please provide the information for us to review. We will not be reviewing anyone with incomplete information.

Feel free to message me and I'll get back to you.

Below is my Craigslist ad for the pictures. Please note only the smaller room is left.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/roo/6027267494.html

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: